Monday, December 22, 2008

<3 Garth <3



I spent last night in the arms Of a girl in Louisiana

And though I'm out on the highway

My thoughts are still with her Such a

strange combination of a woman and a

childstrange situation stoppin' every

hundred miles Callin' Baton Rouge


A replay of last night's eventsRoll

through my mind Except a scene

or two Erased by sweet red wine

And I see a truck stop sign ahead

So I change lanes I need a cup of

coffeeAnd a couple dollars change

Callin' Baton Rouge


(chorus) Operator

won't you put me on throughI gotta'

send my love down to Baton Rouge

Hurry up won't you put her on the

line I gotta' talk to the girl just one

more time.


Hello Samantha dear,

I hope you're feelin' fine And it

won't be long until I'm with you

all the timeBut until then I'll spend

my money up right down to my

last dime.Callin'Baton Rouge.


*chorus*Callin'Baton Rouge

Sweet Baton Rouge, my Baton Rouge

2 comments:

  1. KAYCE JO YOU ARE SOME CRAZZYYY GIRL! lol i love your fulltime occupation you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol ikr...craazzy craazzy kc, that's me! haha

    ReplyDelete